Getting started with license-activated features
Sensu Go offers license-activated features designed for monitoring at scale. Contact the Sensu sales team for a personalized demo and free trial. License-activated features are available for all Sensu Go packages and downloads. See the products page for a complete feature comparison.
License-activated features in Sensu Go
- Manage your monitoring checks from your browser: Create, edit, and delete checks using the Sensu web UI.
- Authentication providers: Scale Sensu role-based access control with LDAP and Active Directory integrations.
- Resource filtering in the Sensu API and sensuctl command-line tool: Designed for large installations, label and field selectors let you filter Sensu API and sensuctl responses using custom labels and resource attributes such as event status and check subscriptions.
- Enterprise-tier assets: Connect your monitoring event pipelines to industry-standard tools like ServiceNow and Jira with enterprise-tier assets.
- Enterprise-class support: Sensu support gives you the assurance that help is available if you need it. Our expert in-house team offers best-in-class support to help get you up and running smoothly.
Contact us for a free trial
Get started with license-activated features in Sensu Go
If you haven’t already, install the Sensu Go backend, agent, and sensuctl tool and configure sensuctl.
Log in to your Sensu account at account.sensu.io and download your license file using the “Download license” link.
Sensu account: Download Sensu license.
With the license file downloaded, you can activate your license using sensuctl.
sensuctl create --file sensu_license.json
You can use sensuctl to view your license details at any time.
sensuctl license info
See these resources to get started using license-activated features in Sensu Go.