The Sensu dashboard provides basic filters to build customized views of Sensu resources. When applied, filters create a unique link, so you can bookmark and share your favorite filter combinations.
- On the events page, filter by entity, check, status, and silenced/unsilenced. You can also sort events by severity, last OK, newest, and oldest.
- On the entities page, filter by entity class and subscription.
- On the checks page, filter by subscription and published/unpublished.
- On the handlers page, filter by handler type.
- On the filters page, filter by action.
- On the silences page, filter by check and subscription. You can also sort silences by start date.
LICENSED TIER: Unlock advanced filtering in the Sensu Go dashboard with a Sensu license. To activate your license, see the getting started guide.
Sensu supports advanced dashboard filtering using a wider range of attributes, including custom labels. Select the filter bar to start building custom views using suggested attributes and values.
To filter by custom labels on the entities, checks, handlers, filters, mutators, and silences pages, use the
labelSelector filter and the
To display, on the entities page, only entities with a
region: us-west-1 label:
labelSelector: region == "us-west-1"
Field selectors let you fine-tune filters using the complete set of attributes supported by API filtering. For a complete list of supported attributes and operators, see the API docs.
To display, on the events page, only events with the subscription
fieldSelector: webserver in event.check.subscriptions
To display, on the checks page, only checks using the
fieldSelector: slack in check.handlers