Sensu Go release notes
Sensu Go adheres to semantic versioning using MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH release numbers, starting at 5.0.0. MAJOR version changes indicate incompatible API changes; MINOR versions add backwards-compatible functionality; PATCH versions include backwards-compatible bug fixes.
Read the upgrade guide for information on upgrading to the latest version of Sensu Go.
5.0.1 release notes
December 12, 2018 — Sensu Go 5.0.1 includes our top bug fixes following last week’s general availability release. See the upgrade guide to upgrade Sensu to version 5.0.1.
- The Sensu backend can now successfully connect to an external etcd cluster.
- The Sensu dashboard now sorts silences in ascending order, correctly displays status values, and reduces shuffling in the event list.
- Sensu agents on Windows now execute command arguments correctly.
- Sensu agents now correctly include environment variables when executing checks.
- Command arguments are no longer escaped on Windows.
- Sensu backend environments now include handler and mutator execution requests.
5.0.0 release notes
December 5, 2018 — We’re excited to announce the general availability release of Sensu Go! Sensu Go is the flexible monitoring event pipeline, written in Go and designed for container-based and hybrid-cloud infrastructures. Check out the Sensu blog for more information about Sensu Go and version 5.0.
For a complete list of changes from Beta 8-1, see the Sensu Go changelog. Going forward, this page will be the official home for the Sensu Go changelog and release notes.
To get started with Sensu Go: